Emporis Real Estate Data and the New York Public Library

I've been looking for resources in which I can find more detailed information about the factories and buildings in Bushwick. I went to the NYPL this weekend and got a few good leads, enjoyed talking to the library assistants there and exploring the building. I was essentially pointed to the Brooklyn Historical Society, and given a few avenues to explore, including checking archives of local papers and photographers who may have kept records of the development.

I also remembered that EMPORIS has a great database with lots of information – for instance I was able to get the height of the Flamingo Towers in Miami (103m.) I measured my model, which came in at 109m, a pretty great turkey-eyeball guess on my part, especially considering the one currently on GE, that doppelganger fraud impostor chippy fake substitution FPO half-made, is way too short (but I can't measure it due to it's being set to give no info or allow any downloads.)