Towers, Crowns in Bushwick and Miami

There are some things I have to make right in order for the model to be worth while. They are driving me a little crazy. The Nightmare Factory has some spots beyond the fence that I can't get a good shot of. But the fence is nearly finished – just the part on the stewart side needs to be completed. This is the complete harrison street side.

Open gates match shadows.
I am making The Flamingo Hotel in Miami entirely with satellite photos, so there are some hard to spot locations. The rest of the South Beach big hotels are done, but for some reason The Flamingo hasn't been taken— I think it's because no one else can make it work. There is a 1/5 built model on GE (which they should not have accepted it's barely one of the wings) and a few more in the warehouse in which people have started, but they can't figure it out. I have. The crown is mainly polygons with no images used – oh wait, the vertical repeating struts that surround it are a .png, so that's an image, the rest is polygonal.

A few repeating elements make the crown of the (unfinished) Flamingo Hotel.
The water tower of the Nightmare factory has been removed. The scaffold remains.