Telling the Truth is Hard but Totally Worth It.

The Nightmare Factory is turning out to be as rich as 5 Pointz, and when I say rich I mean balls. I made a few screen shots earlier in the blog to show progress, but there is some FPO (for placement only) art on that model. Some of the delicious nooks and crannies of the meat factory have yet to be photographed in good light, at the appropriate time of day, or they just haven't been prepared and cropped in Photoshop yet. So I lie a bit, and fudgey whale some surfaces. But here is the official Fence (okay the wire is a repeating element, but it is from the factory) of the factory. The more loyal I am to telling the truth about what's there, really finding and showing it, the better the model will be, and that is the point of all this, to me.

The tags on the red stanchions are not "duped," that is how they were painted. 
The tower wall facing us though, those blank yellow ones, well, they lie to us, they deceive us with their plain-ness. They are FPO. I need to get some of those blue plastic bags stuck in the wires, too.