220 Ingraham: Massing and Photo-Collecting

220 Ingraham. Artist studios, wholesale fronts, warehouse, what else is going on in there?

You can see the Nightmare Factory in the background of this shot, just beyond the rooftop of 220.  I'll use this to determine height relationships between the buildings, and also get rooftop details of 220.

The water tower is one of my favorite aspects of the New York skyline. I am going to include those where they exist in all my models, GE should not consider that "entourage."
For all the time I spent fussing to match these shots, It's not right. 


Water tower too large in comparison.  I think any other mismatches are due to the distance and field of view settings in Sketchup. Looking at the model this way helps make decisions about height, and also clears up questions about form not answered with rooftop Satellite photos.



These are photos I've taken so far of 220 Ingraham. There are always one or two mystery places on a building where I have to go back and get more detailed shots, or get better light, so there'll be more.